All HUAWEI Qualcomm FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android EMUI 8.2.0 146 and above – Test Point.
Request HalabTech Tolol V9 Final – Click here to download the Tool
- Turns off the phone
- you need to open the Back and disconnect the battery
- Open the HalabTech Tool – click Qualcomm- connect the USB Cable with Computer and Shorting the points on the motherboard with clips or wires as picture# to active the Test Point.
- After you did the test point,the computer should be found new driver as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- After the Driver installed, then go back to HalabTech tool- Fresh the Com Port and choose the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- Select the model you have or the simalr one,then click Remove FRP
- It will process and Erasing FRP … OK show at Left of the tool.
- Disconnect the cable and connect the battery,
- Turns on the phone and the FRP be Removed.
- Put any screws and cover Back,Done
If this method doesn’t works for you, then try to upgrade the system to 220.127.116.11 or 9.1.0 then use other metholds following or search on my website.thanks
if you have one on 18.104.22.168, use this method for EMUI 22.214.171.124
if you have one on 126.96.36.199 or 144, Use this method for EMUI 188.8.131.52/144
if you have one on 184.108.40.206 , Use this method for EMUI 220.127.116.11