Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime G532 FRP , Root and Unlock!
FRP Bypass & Remove:
- Connect with WIFI on the Setup wizard.
- Triple click the Home button to enable the Talk-back
- Handwritten L type on the Screen- Text-Speech Settings – Triple click the Home button to disable the Talk-back
- Click Back on the Left-Top until you see the Setting
- Click the Device Maintenance – Device Security – Click the End User Licence Agreement on the Term and Conditions
- It will be appears the Open with then choose Internet browner – and go back here to download the files: 1. Android_6_Google Manager 2. Quick shortcut-maker
- Click the Bookmakers on the Internet Browner – History – Download History – then click and Install the Android_6_Google Manager.
- Now install the Quick shortcut-maker and Open it – Search Google Account Manager -Click the first Type Email and Password – Click Try
- Click the Right Top – Browner Sign-in – sign in your google account
- Restart the phone and your account will be added to the phone, finish the setup wizard then do the factory reset.
- Done, Your device removed the FRP already!
- Download the Root files and unzip
- Enable the Developer options on the phone – Click enable the USB debugging and OEM Unlock
- Open the Root files and click the Root.bat and Connect the phone allows the connect on Computer
- the Root application will be process the root, it will be appears the Flasher- Choose and flash the TWRP
- Follow the prompts of the Root application to finish
- Done! Your device is Root Now!
Now you can use the Tool like Z3x, Octoplus to unlock, Done!